"I am looking forward to bonding with my Tuck '02 classmates over libations at Murphy's, reminiscing about how I survived classes like Capital Markets, and recalling the definition of a WACC while savoring the beauty of fall in Hanover."
-Christina Reyes T02
"I'm looking forward to reunion because:
I love Tuck/Dartmouth/Hanover.
I love our Tuck 02 class.
I love the fact that when we come together, we pick up right where we left off. It feels like it couldn't possibly be 15 years since we graduated together."
-Kelly Leach T’02
"I'm looking forward to reunion because enquiring minds want to know:
• Will Liam, the Murphy’s bartender, still remember my go-to drink?
• Does Ramunto’s still make the best garlic knot pizza in the world?
• Could I still run up the River parking lot steps with a backpack without being exhausted?
• Is Subaru still the Tuck car of choice?
• Is Andy Mims’ name still atop the all-time wing eating plaque at 5 Olde?
• How would Mary Munter rate the High Skim Value (HSV) of this blurb???"
Scroll through to see what your fellow classmates have been up to! Add your own memories of then and now by sending photos to: Rachel.Logan@tuck.dartmouth.edu.